Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Karstin Lake, Style Consultant

That's right, I, Karstin Lake, am a style consultant for a custom suit company- Dress Code.

I get to help men look like this:

Or I help them look super good in their conservative suit if they don't want to be too trendy.

Dress Code is one-of-a-kind. This is what happens when you want a custom suit:

1. First, you call the most stylish person you know because you know they'll have the best fashion advice (that would be me)
2. I set up an appointment with you in your home or office.
3. I come to your home with my fabric swatch books, my measuring tape, and my design form.
4. You pick the fabric you want for your suit (or dress shirt).
5. Together, we design a custom suit for you. Every detail can be personalized to what you want.
6. I measure you to ensure a perfect fit.
7. We do a celebratory dance because you just designed your soon-to-be favorite suit in the whole world.
8. In 4-6 weeks, I present you with your custom suit and you thank me by giving me a Ferrari.... maybe not, but this is one of the happiest days in your life.
9. You wear your suit. You feel great, everyone tells you that you look great, and your life is made.

Check out our site here!

No comments:

Post a Comment