Thursday, October 25, 2012

Celebrate Schools! Fashion Show

at the Provo Towne Centre Mall

   This was my first event that I was in charge of at the Provo Towne Centre Mall. Luckily, I was able to use models from my modeling audition and they were all really excited to participate. I also went to a lot of different vendors in the mall and coordinated with them to participate. Some of them said they wanted to put their own outfits together, but they got busy so I was able to act as the stylist of the show and put all of the outfits together. The vendors that participated were: Downeast Basics, Urban Trends, Sole Envy, and Gap. It was such a fun show. I acted as the Emcee and commented on the outfits included. I also was in charge of the music- we used "New in Town" by Little Boots, thanks to a suggestion by Merliee Kartchner. Overall, it was a success!




\



No comments:

Post a Comment