Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Marketing Assistant at the Provo Towne Centre Mall

I have a new job! I LOVE it.

I am the Marketing Assistant at the Provo Towne Centre Mall. I work under J.P. Swain, who is the Marketing Director at the mall. I LOVE it. I actually went in originally to ask if I could do a fashion show at the mall as a volunteer, and she surprised me and said that she needs an assistant and offered me a job! So I work at the mall for about 20 hours a week plus the events. It's wonderful. I basically do whatever she needs me to do to help her out with my job.

My favorite responsibilities include:

- organizing and planning mall events
- coordinating and setting up music performers for the mall
- posting as the Provo Towne Centre on facebook
 (check out the page and like it for me!) Click here to see what I do! (and like it)
- managing collateral and signage in the mall

Those are my favorite things about my job!

More updates to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment